Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Church-of-satan - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Church-of-satan > Topics

Subject: Spiritual satanism
Replies: 27 Views: 10263

ghoul19 8/14/2006 - 11:13:45
We are law abiding citizens, we do not conform to sacrifices ie cats, humans, any animals...We only work with the soul and mind t achieve godhead, i have posted 3 sites in my links, there is all u need to know about us... *

babe.16 9/14/2006 - 6:50:38
Dark Greetings.Satanism is so misunderstood.I dnt folow the Order bt have a friend who does.In fact yr loars r strickt . ppl just need take time 2 learn b 4 judging.Lady Shandrak *

vamp381 9/30/2006 - 1:50:12
I'm new in satanism. But I thought that CoS doesn't approve chat sites and so. Are you a member? *

ghoul19 10/23/2006 - 10:33:54
I've actually got it wrong, church of satan and joy of satan is two different types of satanism as i have been pointed out...Sorry about this *

evilly 11/20/2006 - 6:38:42
who cares wat people think about satanism all the ignorent people let them think wat they wat. shemhamforash hail satan to u all *

kurasu 12/17/2006 - 1:33:26
Yip traditional satanism and modern day satanism is widely misunderstood and misjudged. It is better to keep your beliefs on the matter to yourself and felow practitioners so as not to waste your time and energy argueing with ignorant people. *

g0thia 12/26/2006 - 10:42:01
ur right bout satanism-it is misundastood!im new in this and b4 i jugd witout knwing da truth...Hail Natas 666 *

hotgtrst 4/3/2007 - 8:39:03
What are your credentials regarding the posting of this site? Let it be known, all sites bearing the mark of The Church of Satan must be approved. Please let me know or I will petition the administrators to remove this group. We need no more idiocy! *

cofingal 7/25/2007 - 2:40:36
Problem being that spiritual satanism and laVey'n satanism r 2 dif thingz. @evilly. Jus had ta sayit *

dee1 7/29/2007 - 9:41:44
Y'all aren't convinced about why you should be satanists. The reason is because there is on truth in satan himself. He's been sent packing from God. The Lord Jesus Christ and he's looking for those to take along with him to hell. There's nothing satan can offer you. All you need is Jesus. He loves you and waiting for you to come to him. He says in the Bible in Revelation 3: 20 'Behold, I stand at the door (of your heart) and knock. If ANY MAN will open, I will come unto him and dine with him and he with me'. The Bible also says that we should cast all our burdens upon Jesus and he'll bear them for us. 'Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest'. Satan doesn't have this. No rest, no peace, no nothing. He only deceives. Accept Jesus today and He'll give your life a true meaning. *

dee1 7/29/2007 - 9:43:20
Y'all aren't convinced about why you should be satanists. The reason is because there is no truth in satan himself. He's been sent packing from God, The Lord Jesus Christ and he's looking for those to take along with him to hell. There's nothing satan can offer you. All you need is Jesus. He loves you and waiting for you to come to him. He says in the Bible in Revelation 3: 20 'Behold, I stand at the door (of your heart) and knock. If ANY MAN will open, I will come unto him and dine with him and he with me'. The Bible also says that we should cast all our burdens upon Jesus and he'll bear them for us. 'Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest'. Satan doesn't have this. No rest, no peace, no nothing. He only deceives. Accept Jesus today and He'll give your life a true meaning. *

dee1 7/29/2007 - 9:49:38
Leave satan, accept The Lord Jesus Christ. He's waiting to give you more than life or satan can offer you. *

cos 8/12/2007 - 4:29:18
Im also new 2 satanism. Are any of u from Cape Town? *

mutale3 9/22/2007 - 9:44:50
How to get initated in my sleep *

ceramica 16.11.07 - 12:31am
Luk, satanism is very real just as true christianity bt the fact is dat no1 cn tel dat da holy bible is 4 real. Besides da fact is dat i no da holy bible and yea im myself new 2 satanism bt 1 fing i cn guarantee u is dat da bible dnt tel da whole truth and skips on the finer details. Ey, dis is religious discrimination. Da last tym i checkd we were all free 2 our own decisions and beliefs. We dnt need ur political . Go 2 ur church and preach 2 sum1 who actuali cares *

sanctum 2.02.08 - 06:52am
Yes, satanism is misunderstood. We work towards spiritual advancement. We are not senseless power hungry maniacs *

emaya 11.03.08 - 02:52pm
Isnt It Possible The Bible Is Connected To Satanism In More Original Translations.also It Is A History Book,and It Teaches Languages.you Have See It Correctly Not Fanaticism.thats Why You Get Crazy And Make The Wrong Decision. *

mutale3 22.03.08 - 07:28am
my name is mutale get me into satanism *

shay_d_a 22.11.08 - 12:41pm
Yup cos. Im from CT bud me and we can chat. Any other newbis may send me messages as well. Yet plz note Im a spiritual satanist I dont answer kak about LaVey so 4 dat visit da church of satan site. *

shay_d_a 22.11.08 - 12:49pm
I dont see why ud compare the bible with Satanism. Satanism is a really really old religion b4 the time of jesus. If u compare the two its like saying Satanism is a reaction to Christianity which it is not. Check the dates of Pagan and Satanic Festivals then compare it to Christian festivals. They were the ones reacting -wink- Anyhow if u look at Modern Satanism today its more of a lifestyle than a religion so dont get it twisted... We worship none but ourselves. *

joecract 16.10.09 - 04:35am
Am lucky from nigeria i want to learn more about satanizm cos i want to be a fully member. Here is my number +2348062072845 u can call me or text or mms i will definately reply. Hail natas 666 *

kru4reel 6.08.10 - 04:11am
I believe satan is exist, but i refuse to become his slave, what so great about satan anyway? my grandma can blow any satan only with his fart! grin.GIF *

kru4reel 6.08.10 - 04:17am
Also if satan you guys talking about was tall about 8 to 9 feet, long hair, black skin, bizzare backbone, smells really stink, and all he do was just standing and stare you with angry look. Then I must say satan is boring, doesnt scare me at all ps, I've seen this thing but who gives a s**t. grin.GIF *

katboi 27.06.11 - 07:02pm
Uh, hi. I'm Adam and I just recently completed a dedication ritual... I could use some help and guidance as a newborn Satanist... please help. *

katboi 27.06.11 - 07:03pm
My email is boiofai@aol.com *

occultis 28.05.12 - 12:03pm
Wow , it gives me a big smile to see a post like this (public) . The truth is out. We are not secretive anymore. For a religion that came since the beginning of time , to came out as a bomb in the at this date , how could it be a lie... Serve with respect. People *

shaeze 20.11.13 - 02:25pm
ok look and read. Satanism predates Christianity. The bible is a lie. Jesus is a character. Satanism is about empowerment. I am tired of seeing bull s**t Christians and other xians coming here and putting that filth. Father Satan is not evil. The Daemons are not evil. they help when you are stuck. take that holy bible and destroy it. if you believe that the bible is relevant to Satanism, its not. this is not a belief for you. Hail Satan!! *

gold4lov 7.10.14 - 12:43pm
gREeTtiNG'sm NaMe i G@LD,H@;L @T@N.Brother's i salute u al,In d nam of D b@T.m@ d HoRn Of @TaN b xaltd. *

* Church-of-satan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Church-of-satan

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits